Business Intelligence Reporting is the process of generating insightful reports and distributing information is critical to every ICT Expense Management (ICTEM) and Digital Transformation Management (DTM) program. Reporting is a mechanism to demonstrate the value ICTEM programs provide to the organization and to offer needed insight into the telecom environment for many different stakeholders.
We run algorithms on data patterns to provide detailed analytical reports for senior management and process own errors. These telecom reports are generated on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis including validation of telecom bills, authorizing bills for payment, providing accrual reports, traffic analysis, usage patterns, cellular bill plan changes, data circuit analysis, frame relay, and internet broadband usages and utilization analysis. These detailed reports have saved our clients millions. Assessments:
- Communication, SaaS, Cloud Services bill consolidation
- Traffic studies Circuit and Line Analysis Reports
- Determine line usage – under provisioning or over provisioned lines, circuits, and networks
- CABS auditing (Carrier Access Billing Systems)
- CDR (Call Detail Records), MRTG, Network analysis
- CSR review and analysis (Customer Service Records)
- Telecom cost management analysis and reporting
- RFP, RFQ, RFI for telecom contract management and negotiation
Reporting & Analysis
Tools and technology supporting business intelligence and forensic analysis practices
- Forensic/business analyst reporting
- Financial performance reporting
- Operational performance reporting
- Technical performance reporting
- KPI Dashboard reporting
- Ad-hoc reporting
Some Insightful MIS
From the set of our standard deliverables, which can be customized as per the needs of the customer, find below the most common type of reports requested by our customers in the service modules we offer.
- ICT Invoice Processing
- Summary and Breakup report
- Expense Reports
- Reimbursement Report [COCP]
- New Users & Duplications
- Digital Spend Trend
- Order Management Reports
- Audit Reports
- Dispute vs. Recovery
- Preliminary Audit Assessment
- ICT Cost Savings
- Vendor Comparison
- Other Custom/Bespoke Reports
These reports are customized per the needs of the company.
Big Data: Telecom Analytics Survey
Intellibuzz engages in surveys and researches around the world. Key Findings of one such survey for Big Data and Analytics:
- Respondents operating in Europe identify the implementation and development of Big Data And Analytics within their organizations as top priority
- Customer segmentation and network optimization are considered important predictive analytics models to register growth within the telecom industry
- Effective collaborations between data teams and business units is considered one of the best practices for maximizing Big Data And Analytics opportunities within telecom companies
- The highest percentage of respondents are spending their overall Big Data And Analytics budget on acquiring software tools and services during 2016
- The majority of respondents expect that collaborative and creative problem solving will be critical in maintaining strong Big Data and Analytics vendor relationships within the telecom industry
- Most telecom companies are in the process of developing Big Data Analytics (Big Data And Analytics) within their organizations.
- Effective collaboration between data teams and business units is considered one of the best practices for maximizing Big Data and Analytics opportunities within telecom companies.
- Telecom operators are more attentive towards making Big Data and Analytics vendor partnerships related to software/hardware and analytics over the next two years.
- Despite challenges such as a lack of skill set and the integration of huge data, telecom companies expect to bring in additional skills to exploit Big Data and Analytics opportunities.
Chart a viable path to growth with Intellibuzz Data Analytics & AI-powered tools.
The monetary value of information about a single person’s online and offline activity may reach $10 a month by 2025 in the U.S